Electronic signature security
- The biometric traces of the signatory’s handwritten signature are recorded electronically.
- It includes a chronological stamp or timestamp to avoid future adulterations.
- The encryption system protects signatures and data, it certifies any document and safely identifies the position and identity of the person carrying out the procedure.
- The certificates are issued from your assigned administrator to anyone who needs one, including high-level executives.
- Your signature processes will always comply with the regulations of your country.
- Signed documents can be validated using applications such as Acrobat.
- We offer authentication and access control through a secure and robust centralized system.